Who we are:
Our website address is: https://cannapressprinting.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Cannapress Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on cannapressprinting.com. Cannapressprinting.com collects information from our users at several different points on our site. We use this information to fulfill your order, send you requested product or service information, respond to customer service requests, send you marketing communications, administer contests, surveys, or sweepstakes you may have entered, and improve the customer experience while on our site. We reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may purchase additional data about our customers from third party sources and combine it with the information we have already collected in order to assist us with our marketing activities. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site
Personal Information Uses
You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide more information about our services. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
Notification of Changes
Effective Date: 11/01/2018